LOL!!!

SOMETIMES IT'S THE PICTURE, SOMETIMES THE CAPTION. SOMETIMES YOU LAUGH STRAIGHT AWAY, SOMETIMES IT'S WHEN YOU LOOK ON THE COMPUTER. SOMETIMES IT'S THE CAPTION THAT COMES FIRST, SOMETIMES THE PICTURE.
I DON'T SET THEM UP TO BE FUNNY - IT'S JUST THE WAY IT HAPPENS.
ENJOY!!! LOL!!!!

Thursday 29 August 2013

Remembering New Orleans.

The people of New Orleans would definitely not want people to dwell too much on the Remembrance side of Hurricane Katrina - 8 years ago today. These are the strong, resilient people that have rebuilt their spirit and repaired the damage and carry on..... regardless! 
So let me share with you some other memories of New Orleans!! 

It has the only Hard Rock Cafe, to my knowledge that has the lid of a grand piano signed and on the wall. 



There can't be many destination boards anywhere in the world that say 'CEMETERIES' and how clever to be the first city to be prepared for next year already!


Of course for me anywhere that has a 
WILKINSON (Street) is special!!


I have never seen such a school anywhere else and that includes Las Vegas!!


I'm not really sure what to say about this one, 
so I won't say a thing!!